I built this thing to take abuse, but it seems to break easily
still. I love this truck and soon I will build a custom
chassis to handle my abusive driving style.
It also has a custom lexan radio tray that I made up to eliminate
the front battery/receiver holder.
This is one of the first bodies I tried painting a design on.
It was also my second body using a pearl color. As you can
see, its not very good. I decided to get a professional to
paint my bodies now!
Here is a list of hop-up parts:
- MIP Shiny CVD Kit
- RPM ESC Mount
- RPM Wheels
- RPM Heavy-Duty Camber Links
- Team Losi Shocks
- Imex G-hawg tires
- Tekin Formula 10 ESC
- Team Orion Orbital 2 11 turn motor
- Team Orion Locking Body Clips
- Traxxas Aluminum 30T Idler Gear
- Traxxas Tie Bar Graphite SRT
- Traxxas Steel Out Drives
- Futaba Radio Gear
- Pro-Line Chevy Silverado Body